Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{oh}brooke

I am so thankful to be friends with the talented Brooke. She is so inspiring and lives life to the fullest. I'm so happy to say that she and her hubby are about to make an addition to their family! It was so fun to collaborate ideas for this shoot. We found this lovely winery with this old empty Victorian home on it! It was a perfect place for pics and the weather thankfully was great...a good cloudy day and barely rained just as we finished! With props, lots of ideas and some adorable outfits, we had a blast...and I hope, hope, hope that you love them as much as I do Brookie! Thanks for a wonderful day!

Brooke at 32 weeks:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE these last two...she looks so calm and serene. There is something so wonderful about being pregnant. I remember when I was prego with my first and people would say that I just had this glow about me, that is so true with Brooke and I think I caught a glimpse of that in this photo! Hurray!
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

They turned out great!

Ryan said...

Oh Nicki! You are so good! I am always confident in the things you do because you are so talented.

Thanks for being a great friend, and not making me look like a cow in my pictures.

Thank you THANK YOU!

Grandma Hunter said...

Nicki...These photos are wonderful. They will always bring back fond memories of the first time they were pregnant! Adorable.

Laura | Southern Scout said...

Adorable pregnancy pictures! You have great work!

Brooke said...

Beautiful! Brooke is gorgeous and I love these images!!

the shoppe owner said...

I adore the ones you captured of them as soon to be parents. They are so sweet and magical. And they look so in love and comfortable together!