Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gwyneth makes baby #3!

This little one did.not.want.to.sleep...even in a room that was 80 degrees with a space heater blowing calmly on her, she was determined to be a part of the action! She was so sweet and definitely had her own agenda. Mama Kerry looked amazing as usual and it was fun to see what we could do with baby Gwyn. Hope you like them Kerry...I did have a lot of fun despite our subborn little girl! :) You'll notice that she is swaddled for all of the pics...she did not want to be naked, so we just went with the swaddled look...which working out just fine...I LOVE swaddled babies! It just goes to show you that those babies have personalities from the very beginning:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily White said...

Hi Nicki. I just moved out here. I am a friend of Brooke and Natasha. I love, love, love your style you do such beautiful work. I have a small photography business and have pretty much scaled it down to just the high school seniors now. Anyway, I would love to meet you and even go shooting with you and Natasha sometime. My husband runs John Madden's soundstage out here in Pleasanton, if you want to do a fun workshop day just to hone the craft, I'm always down!
facebook - emily white
new fam blog - emandjonswhitehouse.blogspot.com

-em