Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the husband glow

So I've seen the pregnancy glow many times. You know, the calm face of a happy pregnant lady, although uncomfortable, still in wonder and awe that her body could create such a miracle. What I've never really seen before is what I like to affectionately call the "husband glow". Mr. Jeff most definitely had that. The whole session, his eyes were glued to her and you could see the love and tenderness he has for his cute adorable oh-so-pregnant wife! I seriously wanted to cry happy tears for how much he so easily and effortlessly expressed his love for his wife and little one. I had several moments where I had to stop and smile, because they were so gosh darn cute together! I had so much fun during this session. Everything just fell into place..the location, their great outfits, and the looks they gave each other and me! Thanks guys for a lovely afternoon! And I'm so happy for you upcoming little one! Enjoy :)Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

SarahSunshine said...

These are fabulous!

the shoppe owner said...

beautiful contrasts! they look so happy!

A Team said...

What beautiful pictures! The last two are my absolute favorite!!! Nicole you are so talented. Mon - you look gorgeous!

Archana :)

Ryan said...

Gorgeous Nick! You're right, her outfit was PERFECT for the location... I actually just bought that dress at Old Navy... not maternity! Kudos to her for being creative!

Em said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see all of it.

Jon A said...

hey, that's my brother. good thing he doesn't have my allergies.