Monday, April 19, 2010

Avonlea Rose

This little one was a gem to work with.  Thankfully she slept great.  It was so nice to meet her mom and dad and am so flattered that they made the two hour trip from Sacramento just for her session!  We had lots of fun and I just love her name.  I'm secretly hoping that my husband will let me use that name if we ever have a girl again....Thanks mom and dad for coming down!  It was a pleasure to meet you all :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow. Gorgeous!

Serina said...

My heart melts every time I log onto your blog. You are an amazing person that captures the spirit of every child. Your patience and unique style are just a slice of the quality you perform. I can't wait to see the rest of our adorable Avonlea!

Thanks again,

Serina