Wednesday, June 23, 2010

love this lady

I had so much fun at this session.  This lovely lady is one of my dear friends that I look up to and admire.  Being able to take pictures of her cute little, and I mean little, baby bump was such a blessing because I'm honored to be a part of such a fun time in her life!  I truly feel that way about all of my pregnant mamas. :) 

The lighting was beautiful, their outfits were perfect and the weather was amazing.  I found a new spot that I really liked and the stars were in a line!  I love being around Kelli...I want to be a better person when I'm with her and I LOVE how these pictures turned out.  I really tried to convey her kind, soft, and sweet personality in each one of these!  Thanks Kelli for a fun adventure:)  We were worried we might not be able to do them since she had been contracting for a while, but thankfully everything worked out....and I can't wait to meet your little one:)

We only had one little hiccup.  When we were doing a clothing change at the car in the middle of the session, we made the mistake of leaving my camera bag and a bag of her accessories on the trail where we were...When we were walking back to our stuff, a group of teenagers, guys and girls, were vandalizing our stuff!  I couldn't believe it...I started running towards them yelling at them to get away.  They were throwing things and trying to break stuff and then they started running when I got a little closer.  Thankfully, they hadn't gotten to my camera bag, which had a len and my wallet...I'm such an idiot!...but they got to Kelli's bag.  Thankfully nothing was stolen and only a little hand mirror was broken.  I couldn't believe it...we were so shooken up.  I'm so glad that nothing was missing or damaged....I definitely learned my lesson to always keep everything with me at all times, I just get too trusting sometimes...It makes me sad that I have to worry so now.  Even with the drama, we were still able to put our game (photo) faces on and get some amazing shots! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This last one is right after we got vandalized by those stinky teenagers:(
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Adorable and love the classic Kelly pout face. Love this location... sorry about the kids!

Cassidy Clark said...

Oooooooohhhhh....love, love, L.O.V.E. Absolutely stunning (as always)!!!!
-Cassidy

kelly said...

That is so a Kelli's face!!! Love your pictures, they're beautiful!

Davis Family said...

Thanks Nicki for a super fun (minus the scary mean teenager part) photoshoot. You are amazing!