Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweet Sadie

This little doll baby was happy and calm asleep and awake!  I was supposed to photograph this beauty at 7 days, but something unexpected happened and I had to reschedule a couple weeks later.  I was a little nervous that she wouldn't be as sleepy and moldable, but she proved me wrong.  Even at 3 weeks, she was a perfect angel for me! Thank goodness for beautiful happy babies to keep me happy and going! :)  I had so much fun with you Brooke and your little Sadie is precious!

Photobucket

Brooke, Sadie's mommy, really wanted to try some watermelon pictures that she saw somewhere.  And I'm so glad that she suggested doing something so different because Miss Sadie rocked it and I LOVE how this pic turned out!  I'll be posting a couple more of these fun shots soon!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Terrill and Emily said...

I love the pics sis!! You did a great job!