Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meghan + Justin: One Year Anniversary

I was so excited for this session because I was taking pictures at their one year anniversary mark. What a great idea! I think when people think of "family pictures", we think we have to have kids in order to get them, but why not remembering what's like before children?! I wish my hubby and I had pictures for our one year mark...that would have been fun to look back on. I had such a great time with Meghan and Justin. There were hilarious, relaxed and I could just feel how much they loved each other. It was a pleasure spending the evening with them and I LOVE the location they chose. I'd never been there for a session, but I'm so thankful that fate stepped in...we were able to capture so many great shots!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: