Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Calm and sleepy Cora

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had so much fun photographing this beautiful baby.  At three weeks old, I was a little nervous about her sleeping the whole time, but she proved me wrong!  She was perfect and it was so fun to see those chubby cheeks and full beautiful lips!  She was a delight, as were her mom and family:) Thanks Alisha for a great session and letting photography the newest member of your family!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Beautiful! Both the pictures and the sweet babe!

Wilson Family Charity said...

I grew up in Pleasanton with the Hoxies, so I found your site through Jason on facebook.

Can I just say WOW! Your photos are amazing. You are incredibly talented.

We only come back to the Bay Area every other summer from Chicago. So maybe summer 2012 we'll be able to book you for our family photos.

Or...if you ever want to vacation in Chicago, you can stay in our home and we'll do a session during your trip!