Thursday, May 26, 2011

griffin and devin.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These little men were a pure delight.  With a limited time to photograph them (due to a babysitting time crunch), I was quite stressed about getting them sleepy and getting all of the shots that I wanted to do...not to mention that there were two of them and not just one!  But they proved me wrong and sleep like little angels and were both so beautiful the whole session. And a huge thanks to their sweet mom and dad for amazing prep work, with bathtime and great feedings before hand...that really made a difference!  I had such a great time during this session and can't wait to post more of these handsome guys when I get back from Utah:)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

These are beautiful!! That first one is impeccable!! Darling babies :)