Tuesday, May 10, 2011

little nicholas.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am having so much fun with my black and white conversions (although I had to add a couple in color:).  I love the contrast that they have and I love the purity that it brings to the photograph...appropriate for the subject matter, don't you think?!

This sweet little man gave me some beautiful shots!  I think these have been my favorite "tiny part" pictures so far...Capturing those little features is so fun!  It was so nice spending the morning with him and his mommy, grandma, and friend:)  He was so cute and has the roundest little head:)  You did good mama with this handsome little man.  Thanks for spending the morning with me!

No comments: