Saturday, November 5, 2011

an old friend....

This beautiful mama was my old boss at Janie and Jack way back in the day before I had kiddos.  I LOVED working with her and her fun personality!  Thankfully we stayed in touch over the years and I got to photograph the oh-so-handsome and photogenic little man Jayden when he was born and one year later for these family pics.  I love watching families grow!  It's such a beautiful thing....  Christine, you are awesome and I'm thankful I know you!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those curls are to die for! Such a cute kid! Another great job, Nicole!

Kristen said...

Beautiful photos Nicole! Sure wish we were still up there to have you take family photos for us! :) Maybe in the spring?!