Friday, January 27, 2012

an awesome family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE these two of Ian and Kennedy....I couldn't decide which one I liked more, so I chose both of these:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So this little family is the cutest ever.  Mama Katie emailed me a while ago to book a session and I realized it's the same Katie that I grew up with!  We hung out when we were like thirteen together!  Needless to say, it was amazing seeing her after all these years and meeting her hubby Ian and gorgeous Kennedy.  Katie is super smart, a fabulous decorator and an amazing mom.  I love being with people that inspire me...And I'm thankful that my clients do that for me!  And...it turns out I went to high school with Ian for a year!  Small world and I love it.  I had the best time with them and I'm so grateful to reconnect with an old friend.  Katie, you are beautiful and a rockstar homemaker.  I love your family and can't wait to hang out again!

1 comment:

kcpennino said...

Beautiful photos of a family I love!