Saturday, August 4, 2012

so much joy....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am overwhelmed with joy with all of the sweet new babies I've been photographing lately.  I think back to the three times I had a newborn of my own and those intense feelings of getting to know a new member of the family.  It is a solemn, sacred time in life filled with so many sweet and breathtaking memories.  I am honored by the families who allow me to capture such a time in their lives.  This family is not exception.  I had the privilege of photographing Miss Nancy during her first pregnancy and her first newborn and now her second sweet one has arrived and I was so thrilled to also take his pictures as well!  I love this family and enjoy seeing the happiness that fills their lives!  Meet sweet and sleepy Sebastian.  I didn't even see his little eyes at all during our session together.  He didn't even cry once and was by far the best baby I've ever photographed...Such a beautiful baby and so fun to pose!

1 comment:

Nancy E. J. said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Nicole, these are just the sweetest photos, ever! Thank you for capturing my little boy in all his cuteness!