Thursday, August 26, 2010

Galen + Kim: Married Part I

Time has seriously flown by...I swear I posted on this here blog just yesterday...apparently not!  So I'm excited and a little nervous to post pics of my first wedding.  Thankfully my brother and sister-in-law had enough faith in me for theirs to by my first one.  I'm really happy with how the pictures turned out and I hope you like them too!  Part one is at the temple, where they got married...Part two will be the reception.  Stay tuned:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love these next pics.  To the right are the bride and groom with their "little" brothers.  Galen's bro happens to be a giant!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Nicki, they are perfect. You did a really great job!

Erin said...

Ugh my husband is a punk! I thought he took his glasses off. They look great!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love them, (except the ones with me in them) I expecially like the one from behind with them sitting and kissing. Precious!Good job catching the emotions and so many smiling faces looking forward!!

the shoppe owner said...

I love the image of their wedding rings in the knot in the tree. Brilliant.