Wednesday, September 1, 2010

News and A Newborn

I can't believe it's September!  This year has gone by so fast for me.  So many experiences this year, so many emotions, so much growing...I'm happy with it all so far:)  Fall is around the corner, holidays are going to be fast approaching, and time seems to be speeding up!  Even with all of the craziness, I love this fun and family time season.  Since life gets a little busier this time of year, I have limited time slots for sessions.  I have decided to take the month of December off to solely focus on my family and indulge in the time of the season!  So with that said, book your fall seasons ASAP to make sure you get a spot before the holidays come!  Especially since they tend to creep up much faster than we plan.

I have also updated my prices affective today September 1st.  With my busy life...my growing bussiness and my little family, my time is extremely precious.  I really tried to reflect my prices to the many many hours of labor and love I give to each of my clients.  You can see the new prices here.  I am also going to finally have a website up here pretty soon, so come back soon to check it out:)

I can't leave without saying thank you for everyone that has supported me in my quest for inspiring and making people happy through my photographs.  Gratitude is such an important aspect if life and I firmly believe that you have to give thanks to receive those amazing blessings we all want and need!  I've had an overwhelming response in booking sessions and complients in my work.  It is because of you that I am where I am.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I take my work so seriously and really try my best to give my very greatest work to each and every client.  I hope you know that I couldn't have done it without you..and you...and you:)  Thank you!!

So I can't post without sharing a few of this little family.  I LOVE these people and have known them forever.  It's so fun to watch people grow and become great people.  I feel so honored to be a small part of their lives and I was so excited to meet their newest addition!  I had a blast catching up and capturing their joy and excitment in their little Wyatt!  Thanks for a lovely evening my dear friends:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 

1 comment:

MADBUNNELL said...

Nicole,

These photos turned out amazing, I can't figure out which ones I like best because they are all so fantastic! Thanks for the shoot and the disk, you're a rockstar.

-Mike