Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adrianna Brooke

I was so excited to meet this little beauty!  She's less than three days old here!  Can you believe that?!  I had such a great time with her mommy and daddy and I didn't want it to end:)  She was so good for being so young.  For first time parents, Ashley and Scott were so calm and relaxed!  This family is quite ambitious,  their little one was born last Monday, following which Ashley was IN a wedding on Saturday and they moved to Las Vegas the very next day!  I hope you guys survived such an incredibly busy week.  In my book, having a baby is quite enough for one week, but you guys rocked it!  I had so much fun with you guys and can't wait to see you guys next month...Hope you have a wonderful birthday today Ash! Enjoy:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: