Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bursting with Excitment!!!

I am so excited and bursting with happiness...wanting to tell everyone I meet that I finished my webiste!  It's official!
On my site, you'll find everything from session prices details, to what to expect for your session, print and wall art information...and of course there are some of my most favorite photographs!  Hopefully you'll get a feel of what I'm all about and leave with a smile on your face and a itchin' to want more!
Please check it out and tell everyone you know about it too:)
See the new site here:


Because I'm simply giddy with excitment about my new site,
I'm offering a discount for all of those who book a session from now until the end of the month...which is only 2 more weeks, so contact me now!! 
And your session doesn't even have to happen this year, you can book into the first part of 2011, just as long as you book it sometime in this beautiful fall month of October:)

You receive $50 off of your session fee!
 
So book your session now and save a little cash...and then have a blast with me:)

Email me to book your session now: nickihoxie@gmail.com

Of course, I can't post without a couple of pics...Here are a couple from some sessions I did this week...More to come from both;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed and inspired!! Beautiful website, beautiful photography!

Meghan said...

Nicole,
Your website is amazing. Huge congratulations. It truly displays the wonderful work you do!
Meghan