Thursday, September 2, 2010

introducing Cambria Peony...

this little beauty was wonderful.  It was so great to finally meet her.  She is extra special to her mommy and daddy because she is the first out of her siblings to come all by herself.  Cambria has two older sets of twin sisters.  Five girls in all!  Their parents adore their girls and were so excited to welcome Miss Cam-Cam to the family!  I had a great session that ran so smoothly..it made me want to shoot newborns all day long!  Thankfully, little Miss's mama and I have very similar tastes in style and color, so the fabric blankets are hers and I'm so glad she brought them!  Hope you guys like them, they are some of my favs....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Terrill and Emily said...

Wow!! I really love these shots...great job sis - you are amazing!

Cindy and Lane said...

you are so amazing. Preston and i looked at the pictures and we both loved loved them. the babies are too precious. you are so talented.