Tuesday, October 19, 2010

John & Lily

My first set of twins went better than I expected!  I was so happy with these little ones.  These miracle babies were born 2 months early and were in the NICU for over a month.  Now at a little over 3 months old, they are healthy and strong!  I can't get enough of these cuties and it was definitely fun to bask in their shear cuteness with their mama and my auntie (who came along to help out!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's about the sweetest thing I've ever seen! The connection between the two is so clear! Great job at capturing that, Nicole!

Susan Anderson said...

Oh my goodness. In fact, that IS goodness!

=)

the shoppe owner said...

Oh my!!! This is probably my favorite newborn sitting ever. How precious those babies are!!! You did a beautiful job. I'm sure their mama is going crazy trying to figure out which pictures she wants to use for Christmas cards. Ha ha ha.