Friday, October 15, 2010

Scarlett Alexia

Isn't that the best name ever!  Her initials are SAS...isn't that fun??!!  I love it and I love this baby too.  This little one holds a special place in my heart.  I've know her daddy for oh-so-long and he and his wifey are practically family!  I had such a wonderful time cuddling and simply staring at this beautiful beauty:)  Matt and Natasha, thanks for an enjoyable relaxing morning.  You make beautiful babies!!  I love you guys:)  Scarlett is a lucky one!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Terrill and Emily said...

Wow, what a beautiful baby! This is so exciting and nicole your work is amazing...love you sis!

Ryan said...

What is that ADORABLE bunk bed. Are you kidding me? Something tells me this is the mama with the striped dress, no? Super cute baby.

Christina said...

I love the bunkbed ones!