Saturday, December 17, 2011

2012 booking.

Hello friends!  How's your holiday season going?  As I wrap up the year I reflect on all of the awesome people I've gotten to know during our sessions together and I'm so thankful for what I do!  Thanks to ALL of the amazing clients of 2011.  You've been a blessing in my life:)
I can't believe a new year is beginning.  I'm excited for what it holds in store and can't wait to continue to meet and see all of my wonderful clients!  
 I am booked for January and am currently booking February through May.  
**I have very limited session spots available this coming year, so booking far in advance would be my recommendation!  
Merry Christmas to all!


Now here's a few of my family.  Love these pics and I love my family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Felicity is a DOLL. These pictures are awesome, and you guys are so fun! Miss you all! Wish I could squeeze baby Liss!