Thursday, January 5, 2012

grandkids.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had a crazy fun time at this session.  First of all, thank goodness I am good friends with this family...because of course on the day I have a session, my hubby was running late from work so I carted my 3 kids along for the ride.  I piled the kids in the car, pull out of the drive way and notice that the car is tilted to the side and driving funny.  I hop out, notice we have a flat tire!  I quickly called my hubby to tell me how to take care of this situation and then we were on our way!  Thankfully I was only a couple of minutes late and my kids were wonderful during the session!!  This was a special grandma and grandkids session.  It was fun, energetic, crazy, and quick!  The kids were great and it was all around a fun time!  I love these shots and love this family:)  Thanks guys for helping me with my kiddos and being so patient with all of my craziness!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

You are awesome. Thank you for capturing everyone so well!

marc said...

Top notch work Nicky. So you ready photo sho me in the pic.